Our most popular weekly quiz pack quiz night is a quiz that will last around 90 minutes. If this quiz is too difficult for your quiz teams, click here for one of our subject quiz packs - Or click here for a mixed general knowledge quiz
- In The News - 10 questions about this week’s headline makers, from self-made billionaires to post letter boxes. (This is Current Affairs 927)
- Sofas and Chairs - In this round, every question is about Sofas and Chairs
- Quickfire Round: Supergroups - In this round, name the 'Supergroups'
- Nigel - In this round, every answer contains with the word ‘Nigel’
- Connections - For the 5th answer, what is the connection between all, or part of each answer?
- General Knowledge - Our ever popular 'Wipeout Round': if teams get all 10 right they get 5 bonus points, but any wrong and they are 'wiped out' and receive nothing. Time to gamble or just play it safe!
Please Note: this is an instant download quiz, to order by post, click here
NB: If you order this quiz every week - click here to get your next quiz for £1!