Our most popular weekly quiz pack quiz night is a quiz that will last around 90 minutes. If this quiz is too difficult for your quiz teams, click here for one of our subject quiz packs - Or click here for a mixed general knowledge quiz
This week’s quiz contains the following rounds:
- In The News - 10 questions about this week’s headline makers, from Labour's annual party conference to a London theatre calling for urgent funding (This is Current Affairs CA1053)
- The Beatles - 10 Questions all about the Beatles
- Blockbusters - We give you the initial letters to every answer
- Gon - In this round, every answer contains the word 'Gon'
- Connections - For the 5th answer, what is the connection between all, or part of each answer?
- General Knowledge - Our ever popular 'Wipeout Round': if teams get all 10 right they get 5 bonus points, but any wrong and they are 'wiped out' and receive nothing. Time to gamble or just play it safe!
Please Note: this is an instant download quiz, to order by post, click here
NB: If you order this quiz every week - click here to order quizzes to be sent automatically
Or create your own pub quiz - select number of rounds, round subjects and change questions you don't like at the Quiz Writers website
This quiz is also available as a ready to run multiple choice quiz for your colleagues, customers, friends or family - click here for details